FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Are there any monthly, annual, or start-up fees ?
NO, there are no fees.
• Are there any required meetings ?
NO, there are no required meetings.
• Are there any sales minimumss ?
NO, there are no sales minimums.
• Does my current broker need to release my real estate license before transfering it to VetBrokers ?
CA: NO. It is done with a few mouse clicks by yourself on the California Bureau of Real Estate website.
..Takes about 2 minutes.
TN: YES. Go to the JOIN NOW page and download the TREC 1 form and have it signed by your current
broker. Then simply upload the form to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission site.
• When can I get broker phone support ?
You can reach us on the phone from 9am to 6pm.
• Is VetBrokers a member of my Board ? Most likely yes, we are a member of numerous boards. If we are not
a member we are able to process your membership to your board of choice.
• Do I need to join the state Board & NAR ?
VetBrokers does not require you to join. Please contact your local board for their requirements.
• Do I need to join a local real estate board ?
If you will be an active agent (as opposed to referral agent) you will need to join a local board to access
transaction forms or lockboxes.
• Do I need to be a member the MLS ?
If you want access to listings and list properties on the MLS then your local MLS will require you to join.
• Can I do commercial transactions ?
YES, we allow our agents to conduct commercial transactions as well.
• Can I do leases with VetBrokers ?
YES. VetBroker agents are able to do lease transactions.
• Can I sell business opportunities with VetBrokers ?
YES, VetBroker members can sell businesses.
• How do I get paid ?
You get paid directly from escrow. VetBrokers does not issue checks.
• Can I just hang my license with you and do referrals only ?
YES. VetBrokers offers our members an exclusive Real Estate License Parking program. This program allows
our members to avoid all the state board, NAR and local board membership fees and still get paid for referrals!
$29 monthly fee.
• Can new agents join ?
YES, new agents are welcome.
• Is there any agent training available ?
YES. We offer direct one-on-one training with our agents covering all aspects of your real estate business;
Marketing, Open Houses, Contracts, Social Media, Websites, SEO, ..and more ! All at no cost to CURB
members. What can be better than having your company's own personal trainer ?
• Do you offer a Recruiting Bonus program ?
YES. Receive $100 for every agent you invite to join CURB. Just invite 7 agents a year to join puts a cool $700 in your pocket just for helping them keep their money! ..Not a bad gig !
• Can I do transactions anywhere in the state ?
YES, our Real Estate Commission Flat Fee Brokerage is available to any licensed agent in; California, Georgia
• I'm in the middle of a transaction, can I transfer it ?
YES, just have your current broker & seller sign a Listing Transfer. Contact your local MLS / Board for a
"Listing Transfer Form".
• Can I list properties for less than 6% ?
YES, you can charge any commission rate you like.
• Can I sign all my transaction forms on my phone ?
YES, VetBroker members have the ability to sign all their transaction forms on their phone from anywhere in the
• Does VetBrokers have a consumer website ?